100%
$339
of $225 Raised
11
Donors
45 Hours
Remaining
Fundraiser
Hannah P
link /hannah-p

Seek the peace and prosperity of the city...Pray to the Lord for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.    - Jeremiah 29:7

  • We can do this together! God has created each student with unique gifts and personalities and abilities. Some need more learning support than others to reach their full potential. All students deserve our very best, so they can learn and become all that God has for them to be!

  • We have a particular focus on ACE students: Academically disenfranchised, Culturally diverse, and Economically disadvantaged. Your financial partnership makes it possible for us to assimilate under-resourced children into our higher academic structure.

  • THANK YOU! Come back and visit our page to see race results on May 18th. Share our campaign with others you know who value providing quality education to children. Follow us on Facebook @icshazleton to see day-of-race photos. Thank you for helping us serve our students and prepare them for a life of making great contributions to the communities where they will live.

We are a non-denominational, non-public, non-profit, K-12 school. We are not a charter school and we do not receive public funding in the way that other schools do, nor are we supported by a parish, diocese, or church denomination. Our budget is supported in part by tuition-paying families and our on-site thrift store revenues, but
together these only make up 60% of our annual budget. The remaining 40% of our operating expenses is met through the generosity of financial partners. 


We are a 501(c)3 organization and your contribution is completely tax-deductible.

Recent Updates

Donors